Let your artistic talent burst out of the box sharing with the world!
After a call out for submissions in 2012, Rich Mix is bringing together 14 new pieces of work to be performed over eight dates, selected by a professional panel.
Throughout 2013 (from 16 Feb to 16 Nov), new/emerging performers and companies will tell us their stories of London. With a population of over 8 million people from all backgrounds, colours and creeds, a strong tradition of innovation in industry and culture, a multitude of neighbourhoods both wealthy and poor, London offers rich source-material for stories whimsical, topical, political, and inspirational.
By taking part performers/companies have benefited from:
• Inclusion in Rich Mix’s main artistic programme
• Free performance space at Rich Mix, supported by a full technical and front of house team
• Free rehearsal space in Rich Mix’s rehearsal room
• Expert support and advice from Rich Mix’s creative team and selected partners
• Guidance from Rich Mix on future performance opportunities
Rich Mix is located in the heart of East London, one of the most diverse and exciting parts of the city, and these new performance works look at celebrating London's history as well as looking towards it’s future.
See http://www.richmix.org.uk/whats-on/festival/snapshots-stories-of-lo... for details of the full programme
Add a Comment